So this afternoon I was at home because I wanted to get some taping done underneath the stairs before our home inspection tonight. I was cleaning up the kitchen when I was done, and I looked over and there was some leftover coffee in my coffee pot that has been there for who knows how long, since there was practically an inch of green mold floating on top. Of course, what do I do? That's right, gag. So I tried not to look at it, and just ignore it, but of course once you know something like that is GROWING in your kitchen, you can't think about anything else. (By the way, who knew mold grew on top of coffee??) Before I knew it was there, it didn't bother me, but there was no way I could leave that now! So it took me awhile but I finally mustered up the courage, and I closed my eyes, took the pot, and dumped it in the sink.....and even though my eyes were closed, and I had my sweatshirt coving my nose, I STILL gagged my face off the WHOLE TIME!!! Then, there was so much mold, the water wouldn't go down the sink, so I started stabbing wildly with my very sharp paring knife, my eyes still tightly pressed together and my shirt over my nose, still gagging. I managed not to upchuck by pure determination and part luck. NASTINESS!!!! (That is my new word) I should clean my toilet and bathroom in general, but right now even the thought of seeing the teeniest tinkle of pee or particle of poop, makes me feel like gagging, so somehow I don't think I could stomach it right now. It will have to wait for Jesse!! HAR HAR. I have a bunch of prenatal tests in 45 minutes that I of course left till the last minute since my doctor's appointment is tomorrow. GRRRR. I usually don't procrastinate, and then when I do, I remember why I don't!! :)
1 comment:
i'm pretty impressed you didn't throw up from the coffee mold. I've left coffee in cups in my car so long it molded....yep. and i have to refute something you said in one of your other posts. you only throw up when you have the flu??? YA RIGHT!!! You throw up more than anyone else i know, and you're not sick ALL the time ;) i love you for it though!! fun blog....i should start writing on mine again....
Post a Comment