Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Quick Post

We don't have internet yet at our house, so I am the Grimshaw library using their rather slow computers. We had a succsessful move with lots of help from family which I am very thankful for. Jesse's parents drove up with one horse trailor, and my Uncle Rey and Auntie Eleanor drove up with the paint trailor and we managed to get everything moved. Only one cup and one flower pot got smashed, and so that's what I would call a sucess! When you move, something always gets wrecked, so those two things are very minor! All our boxes are unpacked and Jesse hung lots of things on the wall for me yesterday, so there isn't too much left to do. Some more things to be hung, and misallaneous things laying around, but it shouldn't be too much longer before everything finds it's place. Well, my computer is shutting down in 4 minutes, so I guess that is all I can write for now......:)

No comments: