Monday, August 25, 2008

Hmmmmm.....

Well, not sure what to write about, so I will start, and then usually when I start, I can get myself going on one rant or another so we will see where this goes. I find these blogs interesting, but also a bit fake, because you still have to be politically correct because it's public domain, and anybody could supposedly stumble upon it, so you can't write scathing paragraphs on people's character flaws. Sometimes those can be fun. I'm not sure what I would do if I stumbled upon one written about me though...probably wouldn't be as fun. We all tend to think we're mainly perfect...a few minor flaws here or there, but pretty darn close to angelic...OTHER people though, MAN do they have things to work on...:) Jesse is not that great to gossip with...yes people, I will admit I do enjoy a little gossip session every once and awhile. And anyone who says they don't is LYING. YOU ARE LYING!! So anyway, when I get around another female companion who I know well, it is such a treat to be able to talk GIRL TALK! Trying to talk girl talk to Jesse is like beating your head against a brick wall. It is literally that hard. He got off the phone with his parents the other night, and they probably talked for 45 minutes, and so I wanted to know all the news and what they had talked about and he couldn't think of a single thing. That is a man for you. :) I think God made us so different on purpose because we must balance each other out. If Jesse was as emotional as me we would have a problem.

Hmmm, well I could write out all my latest pregnancy aches and pains, but that might get boring, so I'll just say the main one....MY BACK HURTS!! GRRRRRR. Irritating to say the least. Sometimes it gets so bad it dosen't matter if I'm standing, sitting, laying, whatever. It just hurts!! *Sigh* And right when I thought pregnancy was going to be a breeze finally after hating food for 3 months, now it's a whole nother round of icky things. I'm still amazed though, that God has given me this opportunity and ability to have a baby. It is pretty cool!! But man, the symptoms are not always so cool. Someday when she complains about putting the dishes away, I'll say, COOL IT HONEY, you owe me BIG time for all the pains you caused me!! Haha. I watched a birthing story today on TV, which everyone tells me not to watch, but I still do anyway, and then I always cry at the end. I'm such a suck. :) I'm excited to see my baby for the first time.

Well, anyhoo, I made perogies for supper, and my kitchen is still a mess, so I guess I could go attempt to clean it all up. My cat is such a goober. She comes in here, crouches on the floor, and stares at the wall. HAHA!! Till next time.....

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Girl talk is definitely a must:) Men just don't quite understand the things we need to talk about sometimes:D
If I had the money to get you on a plane, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Pregnancy pains - I do not miss those:P It's all worth it in the end though and the first day you wake up and realize you can bend over again and see you toes again and shave your legs again without losing your breath is a great day:D
I cannot wait to see this little girl of yours. Are you going to update when you're in the hospital? Have a good night - love you!