Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wallet

Jesse and I have a benefits program through his work, and we didn't know this, but you have to submit your drug claims, (such as the Tylenol 3 I had after my c-section) to a different place then lets say our chiropractor bills. So apparently we got a little card with this number we have to submit with the claims, but I couldn't find that card anywhere, and so Jesse was half heartedly looking for it as well, and so he came to the living room where I was feeding Athena and told me it was probably in my purse somewhere. I said, NO. It's NOT in my purse, I know exactly what is in my purse and I KNOW it's not in there. So he figured he would check anyway, all the while I'm telling him that I KNOW it's not in there. So he goes, oh yeah? Well, if you really know what's in your wallet, what's in the third row, 2 slots down. And from the couch I go, my home depot gift card. He's quiet for a bit, and then goes, "Your wierd". HAHAHAHAH. I got it right!! And the card wasn't in there, and we still haven't found it, and we probably never will. No matter how organized I am, some things still end up going missing, and since I have no explanation for it, I blame my husband. Yup, he's my scapegoat......lucky him!

No comments: