Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Update

Just a bit of an update before the weekend. Jerry, (Jesse's Dad) and I are travelling up to Peace River tomorrow, (Friday) afternoon to look at houses to buy. It's about a seven hour drive and we plan to leave around noon to get there early evening. I'm very glad he is coming with me becuause I was NOT looking forward to doing the trip alone.

As of today I am nine weeks pregnant, and still feeling a lot of nausea and tiredness. I am trying people's ideas of what to do to combat it, and I think drinking 7up helped yesterday but maybe it was all just in my head! I have a pregnancy counter thing on my desktop that tells me about the babies development each week, and this week the baby will start to move around but I won't be able to feel it yet. That's kind of exciting! I'm starting to think of this baby inside me as more of a person and not just as a THING. :) I have been staying at A.Eleanors this week and I've enjoyed it. I lived there for almost 4 years, so it still feels like home, and it's nice to have someone to watch all my shows with me! Jesse rarely will watch a show with me, and then when he does, I ususally kick him out of the living room halfway through because he's yawning and making bored noises, or he is relentlessly making fun of whatever is on. I need SILENCE when I watch my all important Survivor and Amazing Race!! I really miss him not being here, but it is a lot worse for him then me, because I am living with family, and have all the familier comforts of home and security around, while he is in a compleltly new and strange place, knowing nobody, and having to sleep on a cot in a bare room!! Almost like jail it sounds like to me! But it is only temporary and he is a lot stronger then me when it comes to new situations, so he is doing fine. He thinks he will really enjoy this new job so that is awesome.

Alright, I have to shower from work, and get over to watch Survivor by six! Anybody else addicted to Survivor? I am hoping James gets voted off this week. We shall see!

3 comments:

Chrys said...

I'm definitely addicted to Survivor! I want any of the guys to go. Girl power all the way!
Have you been watching Big Brother this season?

Yvonne said...

Good luck house hunting this weekend! Hopefully you're able to find something you like quick. As for Survivor, I'm not even sure I want to watch anymore now that Ozzy is kicked off. I wanted him to win!

Lisa Lu said...

Congrats Tamara!!! On a few things it seems...hope house hunting goes well and I hope you enjoy being pregnant despite the obvious down sides!