The Peace River trip was a success, and barring any unforseen problems, we are the owner of a new house! Well, half owner. We went in on the purchase with Jesse's parents since there is no way we could afford it on our own this time around. If we had bought what we could afford, we would be living in a trailer park, which I'm not saying is always a horrible thing, but this is still much nicer! It is a brand new house, never lived in, with three bedrooms upstairs, and an ensuite, (which I'm very excited about!!) and a really nice kitchen with steinless steel appliances. The basement is undeveloped, so we might do it up someday if we stay there long enough and think it would be worth it for resale. The upstairs definietly has enough room for us though. I will post some pictures someday, but I find it terribly confusing adding them on this site, so I'll probably have to wait for Jesse. I feel very lucky and blessed to be able to live in such a nice home and I don't take it for granted at all. The move and transistion is still going to be emotionally draining, so if anyone is sending out prayers, I wouldn't mind a few sent this way! Jesse and I will probably be apart for up to three weeks now, so that seems like a really long long time. We are still needing my car to sell, and that will be a major stress relief when it does. That will be a very happy post the day it is gone! I love my car, but having a baby and a dog it just didn't make sence to have a two door sports car anymore. Yeah, I'm growing up! Well, I'm going to go shower, and unpack from my trip. Thanks to everyone who reads my blog - it's nice to know people are interested enough to read it!
2 comments:
Congratulations Tamara!
On the pregnancy and the house wow
big and exciting changes in store for you! Hope the nauseousness doesn't last too long and you have renewed energy for the move!
Thanks for joining the blogging world!
A. Irene
Congratulations again Tamara!
The house sounds great - moving into something new will feel so good. Definitely saying prayers for you. Moving is incredibly stressful and draining, never mind having to move to a different city. Praying that you car will sell soon. Love you!
Post a Comment